NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks Assaults Patient NYPD IAB Fixing YouTube 18,000 views

Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks Assaults Patient NYPD IAB Fixing YouTube 18,000 views Thank You!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE

This YouTube has 18,000 views and if you watch Delita Hooks comes 10 or maybe it is 20 feet down the hall --- you will see locked doors -- they are the men and women's bathrooms where she comes after me…   Everyone except the women in the video, Dr Fagelman's pals and corrupt NYPD and corrupt Internal Affairs agree this video proves I was savagely attacked and the NYPD and IAB fixed it and Internal Affairs is a disgrace as well as their is something very wrong with Dr Andrew Fagelman for not firing Delita Hooks.


Thanks and gratitude for helping me 1 year and one month to the day Oct 1, 2012 when Delita Hooks tried everything but murder to harm me and continues to lie blaming me for her violence and has yet to be arrested for assault and a false cross complaint.  Thanks to you she can never get away with this again and she is a mother so it is horrifying to think she could have done this to her daughter or a family member but she can't anymore and in my opinion this was not her first violent attack. 
The NYPD rushed to seal her false cross complaint with their crime of Coercion and IAB has not commited a crime of covering up coercion in my opinion. 

Thanks and gratitude for your help.  

I have had very little sleep and it is almost almost 1 month since my Father died Nov 2 so today Subday is a special memorial gathering of Orthodox Jews, Rutgers People, Family Friends and my High School Art Teacher who is my treasured friend all these years.