NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, December 12, 2013

NYPD Ray Kelly Dr Andrew Fagelman Is It Ok to Beat a Patient?


Ray Kelly Corrupt NYPD Think it is okay to Beat someone does Bill Bratton

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks aka Delite Punches patient blames patient….


By the way I was on the Upper East Side getting synovis injections in my knees and there is no
MD or for that matter honest NYPD officer that can understand why Delita Hooks has not
been fired and also arrested.  This is the sickest most violent attack of a medical patient
in NYC history by a receptionist office manage who also got away with filing a false
cross complaint blaming her victim.  Her false cross complaint states I attacked her.


Ray Kelly  Corrupt NYPD Think it is okay to Beat someone does Bill Bratton


Wow I got another Delita Hooks defender --  his name "Matthew Huish" who says I need a psychitrist --- sounds like he didn't see his today!    There aren't many defending Delita Hooks unprofessional crazy violent behavior and of course I was blamed but every group that deals with victims of crime says the video is powerful and proves Delita Hooks acted unprofessionally, abused her power and praised my work as a victim of crime advocating for Justice with YouTube and cards.

Here is my response to the harassment I reported to Google YouTube.

It is not okay for the NYPD, Delita Hooks or Internal Affairs male version of Delita Hooks to beat someone and you know that or are the one that sees a psychiatrist and it has not helped you one bit because of your mental ill comment.  Delita Hooks also committed a crime filing a false cross complaint and in a letter to her NYPD fixers threatens me yet again.  Because of you I am now going to print 5,000 more Justice Cards and work even harder to get Justice for me and others.  The great news is Delita Hooks cannot try and beat anyone EVER again.   The NYPD involved in the crime of coercion can't get away with it either.  Delita Hooks was unprofessional exhibiting the worst customer and patient service EVER in NYC history and is so crazy she came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to menace and stalk me.  She provoked me to go ask for help from my MD and I couldn't get help because she was in with another patient.  She came to me after Delita Hooks made a hole in retina with a running punch. DeIita Hooks is such a violent liar and she has defenders like you but the video says it all.  She could have closed the door and violently threatened me with bodily harm when she could have closed the door.  Instead she uses the door for balances to begin the physical assault.