NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, November 30, 2013

NYC Most Violent Medical Office Attack of a Patient by the Jodi Arias of Medical Reception on the Verge of 18,000 Views



http://corruptnewyork-citystate.blogspot.com/2013/11/dr-fagelman-delita-hooks-customer.html

(The link above NYC's most violent Customer Service award in my opinion goes to Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks.   Dr Andrew Fagelman paid Delita Hooks for making a hole in another
patient's eye as seen in this video --- not fired or arrest thanks to the corrupt and criminal activity of the NYPD!!!!!!!!)


Thanks Blessings and Gratitude to all helping me expose 

being savagely assaulted after Delita Hooks repeatedly

violated my patient rights than my body when she could have

 easily closed the door -- watch the vid -- she moves almost

 10 feet in 32 sec to punch me as hard as she could in the 

eye. 

 I caught the NYPD and Internal Affairs fixing for the MD's 

office & NYPD criminal activity COERCION + I allege 

fabrication of evidence making Delita Hooks false cross 

complaint over to threaten me instead of going to the DA.

  I 
am in court Pro Se going after the NYPD and IAB right now.  

Thanks again for your support.  I hope to get her arrested 

next year but for now with your help she can't hurt another 

patient ever again or any other victim, lie and blame them 

EVER AGAIN thanks to your help.


NYC Most Violent Medical Office Attack of a Patient by the Jodi Arias of Medical Reception on the Verge of 18,000 Views