NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Synovis Injections Today Aggravated Harassment on behalf of Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Savage Attack

Synovis Injections Today Aggravated Harassment on behalf of Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Savage Attack

I was trying to get medical care yet again and became a victim yet again courtesy of Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks quote on quote defender who blames me for Delita Hooks savage attack falsely talking crap that would make it okay for every corrupt cop to beat anyone that dared to speak up and all abusers to beat their victims.  Why today?  Why try and shut me up today of all days?

Just before I was attacked last year and than became a victim of violent threats besides the one you can hear and see for yourself in the YouTube below I got my three synovis injections and was also being treated for a neck condition which after Delita Hooks, 135 pounds and acted like she was on steroids attacked me and made a hole in my retina with a running punch barefoot because she threw her shoes at me….it is worse than that….and than she lied to her NYPD pals in a false criminal report and in a letter….

She did not feel I had a right to be a medical patient and have all the rights that go with it and being an American Citizen and as I tried to get medical care today it seems like the same guy I refer to as  the "lawyer that called me C/nt" came today telling me just like the NYPD in so many words to shut up and got what I deserved which Det Vergona in so many words said to me after he violently threatened me with arrest if I did not drop the charges which is coercion and a violation of my Human Rights as defined by the United Nations in my opinion..

I was threatened by Det John Vergona who made it clear he represents the NYPD and I was threatened by Delita Hooks twice once in the video and once in a letter she wrote her NYPD pals who promptly sealed her threats and false cross complaint in under a year.

I reported the new comment to Google YouTube but I also spoke to a lawyer tonight as well.

Bill De Blasio Bill Bratton is Ray Kelly's NYPD COERCION threatening me a Victim of Assault ok?

4 days after I was assaulted the aggravated harassment and witness tampering began and I was threatened by a corrupt NYPD cop, a "c/nt calling lawyer" who I believe came today to harass me and drafted Delita Hooks letter to her NYPD pals that openly threatens me yet again if I dare to go the NYPD again and report her assaulting me.







http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD

Delita Hooks false cross complaint and her letter read to me by IAB Sgt Mary O'Donnell one of a group I am suing clearly has a threat spelled out but Delita Hooks is fearless of threatening her victim me yet again.


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2013/12/ray-kelly-corrupt-nypd-think-it-is-okay.html