NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dr Andrew Fagelman The Most Horrific Abusive Customer Service



Dr Andrew Fagelman The Most Horrific Abusive Customer Service


Delita Hooks came up from behind a long closed off counter to continue her verbal assault and repeatedly violation of my Patient Rights and than when I gave her notice I was now filming she does not close the door but uses it for balance to begin an extremely violent savage attack and she and the women in the video did not seem to understand the video camera was working despite Delita Hooks using her hand and phone to slap my iPhone to the ground twice….

After a running punch to my eye that made a hole in my retina that need laser surgery to repair she grabbed my hair and started ripping out my hair.


I felt beautiful and happy.  I had no interested in fighting her but of getting her to stop.   The heavy woman you use see in the beginning of the video leaning against the wall like she's Delita Hooks giving the finger to patients all the time actually yelled at me to let go of Delita Hooks and I put up my hands and said I am not touching her.  I was bent over like a bridge and Delita Hooks was continuing to rip out my hair and damage my cervical spine.  I have an arthritic condition and a narrowing of the cervical spine and she so damaged my neck that I have way more numbness and less mobility but she did not apologize and despite bruising to my eye not one woman asked me if I was okay and none were reprimanded or fired but I hear all lied and blamed me and than the abuse started on YouTube until I filed a lawsuit against the NYPD and Internal Affairs.

To attack a patient or a customer and than lie and blame the victim is beyond sick and is evil  as well as Dr Andrew Faglman who did not fire her.  I had a private investigator ask if he spoke to the police because I believe he called 1800 NYPD fix it and his answer was no comment but he did tell my Private Investigator that he never met me and I wasn't his patient.


http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD   The New York Police Department made me pay 15 dollars despite my alerting them I was a victim of Delita Hooks savage assault as the video proved and her false cross complaint so please wave the fee.

Delita Hooks ripped out of my hear 25 dollar earrings from a Tibetan Buddhist store, damaged my Iphone Case and caused me a fortune in on going medical bills and care that Hip Emblem is paying part of but has denied my the care I need for my neck except for epidurals which I don't want because they are a steroid.   Delita Hooks refuses to admit it was her fault and that she was rude, abusive and unprofessional and continue to blame me and has had People say I instigated her violence.

She is a mother which I find horrifying and this video with almost 18,000 views prevents her from unleashing her rage on her daughter or anyone else and blaming the victim.   I am confident based on the abuse I received on YouTube her family will protect her rather than encourage her to take responsibilty along with Dr Andrew Fagelman who paid her for her time and keeps her employed.  To date Delita Hooks has no idea she has done something wrong thanks to Dr Fagelman and corrupt NYPD.

My MD Dr Vine demanded Deilta Hooks be fired and told me Delita Hooks went right back to her desk as nothing had happened and worked until 7pm after the savage attack.

Sad to say Dr Vine's receptionist would not speak up for me and I am guessing she alerted Delita Hooks who sits next to her I went to the NYPD.   When I spoke to Dr Vine's receptionist from the First Precinct Dr Vine's receptionist told me she did not know the last name of the woman that hit me but her first name is "Delite".

Dr Vine apologized to me and I believe her medical assistant will speak up for me although the NYPD told me they would not speak to any MD's or assistants only the women that witnessed the attack which I took for they made up their mind they were fixing this for Dr Fagelman who did not fire Delita Hooks and the corrupt evil NYPD involved met with my attacker but refused to meet me with me.

I was with my Father who was to die a year and a month later and I had to leave my Dad to report the aggravated harassment on YouTube on a video with me with a black eye.  I had not put the assault video up until that comment and Det John Vergona's abuse telling me he did not care if I had two black eyes and to stop my babbling.

This video gives you just a glimpse of the most horrific customer service at a  Doctor's office Dr Andrew Fagelman at 155 Spring Street for the repeatedly violation of my Patient Rights and my body

I told her don't touch me.  She damaged my eye, my neck and arm and put her barefoot against my vaginal area as I moved away from her despite her efforts to yank me towards her.

Watch her come after me down the hall way when she could have closed the door.  I had not where to go as the doors where all locked and the elevator was not there.