NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The NY Times puff piece praises Bratton Despite Being Confronted as Racist After He RESIGNED Steps of City Hall

Andrew J. Padilla (@apadillafilm6)
Celebration
& chants of
"You're a Racist!"

While NYPD @CommissBratton leaves City Hall after resignation

8/2/16

youtu.be/pl6ePNALXQI





.@apadillafilm6 @CommissBratton Excellent exposes NY times and NYPost selling lie Bratton was good. Bratton Kelly corrupt racist for sale




.@apadillafilm6 @CommissBratton Hillary Clinton just lost huge voter block her friend hiring Bratton but racist cops happy about that.



NYTimes covers up yell down city hall People Call Bratton Racist!




Wow The NY Times flat out lied about Bratton -- it is shocking that they would like even about race relations.


Bratton said he would NEVER resign.....but he did and my guess someone put a gun to his head metaphorically speaking like NYPD corrupt criminal crooked Det John Vergona -- incase there are 2 he is married to Susan Balzan and I learned that from his facebook friend and Eugene Schatz promoted to community affairs to better do fixing and favors FB profile picture some up crooked NYPD perfectly and he got promoted under Bloomberg, Ray Kelly and Ed Winski but of course Bratton's crew included Reznick the RAT caller of IA protected all NYPD IA criminals.

http://nypdbratton.blogspot.com/2016/07/internal-affairs-protected-call-cop-for.html


Racist Bill Bratton w/ Wife Yelled Down City Hall Steps!