NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Salamander Belgium Series Like NYC NY State Corruption Oligarchs of NY Minus Bloody Carnage

Salamander Belgium Series Like NYC NY State Corruption Oligarchs of NY Minus Bloody Carnage


Wait until you read my second lawsuit I'm filing a notice of claim in October he could read like a script for the American version of Salamander even with the World War II connection that my father a decorated World War II veteran knew what Ray Kelly did involving me being savagely attacked a running punch to my head at Dr Andrew Fagelman's than verbal violence, threats and finally the NYPD commit crime of coercion and get police reports with the NYPD line as well as my attacker and a false cross-complaint in a letter threatening me. I catch internal affairs fixing for the crime of coercion and the assault.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

I am a whistleblower including on police corruption fixing and favors to the 911 text system which is overbudget over $1 billion and does not work properly. 

I didn't like Salamder at first but when there was nothing to watch on Netflix I finally started watching and now I've given it a five star rating because although it's fictional I felt it spoke to what's going on here New York City.  

At one point in Salamander the prosecutor says he's going to resign and talk to the press and the murderer monster for the oligarchs says go ahead people won't pay attention they just sit in front of their TVs in a vegetative state they won't even notice or pay attention to you !


There is mending that gave me a bit of solace but if you think about it who's really going to prosecute oligarchs New York or oligarchs of Belgium.


That being said I was really taken with the series which showed greedy people oligarch wannabes evil corrupt people will just steal murder lie frame and blame their victims...  


There were lots of things about the story that were so outrageously fictional but despite that it spoke to a certain truths that I relate to right now as I fight for Justice.  

The NYPD and Internal Affairs corruption has spawned 2 lawsuits - I file a notice of claim for number 2 in Oct.  The lawsuit will expose in detail why I was retaliated against by The NYPD and internal affairs and police reports with the police lied and internal there's knew it as as well as proof that the New York Police Department an internal Sears knew that top cops were taking gifts from at least 1 contractor who was allegedly overbilling us along with others and why the police department is retaliating against me.


I have a huge piece of news for you but I cannot tell you until next week or beginning of October.  






Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine



June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1