NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, June 22, 2014

#NYPD Internal Affairs Corruption involving Savage Attack Dr Andrew Fagelman FOIL request NY Dept of Health


NYPD Internal Affairs Corruption involving Savage Attack Dr Andrew Fagelman FOIL request NY Dept of Health



dohweb@health.state.ny.us


FBI

and fraud nyc agency in my opinion Commission to Combat Police Corruption





This is an email sending today Sunday to the website. 

Please tell me how to FOIL NY Dept of Health records on me.


NYPD's Internal Affairs Bureau alleges they forwarded my case to you after they decided (incorrectly typical blue wall) no police corruption involved!


I caught the New York Police Department internal affairs fixing me being  savagely attacked at Dr Andrew Fagelman's and protecting the NYPD and IAB officers involved in making this go away for Dr Fagelman and his violent lying employee as the video below with 24,000 views proves and last week I learned your dept of a file on me I need to open. 

Almost 2 years later IA (last week) has now been caught withholding from me and the Public Advocate than Bill de Blasio that IAB alleges there was no NYPD coercion threats intimidation and verbal violence when in fact there was and IAB Internal Affairs Bureau forwarded my case to NY Board of Health Nov 22, 2012.  I need to see the paper work from
IAB and the Dept of Health response which I alleged as a group everyone involved had one goal to make my case in the violence I suffered an endured and the violations and/or including up my patient rights and my constitutional rights as well serious damage to my retina etc. be "buried".


Please send me the information I need to submit a foil request to get Internal Affairs and your response to IAB regarding me being  savagely attacked at Dr Andrew Fagekman's office by his receptionist office manager Delita Hooks Oct 1, 2012. IAB just told me last week almost 2 years later they (fixed this for the corrupt cops not their word choice) and shuffled it to your division to be buried along with Dr Fagelman's employee repeatedly violating my patient rights and then repeatedly violating my body and then the NYPD fixing for her threatening me stealing her false cross-complaint and fixing the savage attack for the MD's office by committing the crime of coercion. 
Thank you,

Suzannah B Troy 



Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1