NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dr Andrew Fagelman Internist Delita Hooks Office Violence Youtube 16,010 Views

Thanks and gratitude to all helping Youtube break 16,000!!!!


NYPD 01 Det Squad Fixing IAB Fixing Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks Savage Violent Attack Youtube breaks 16,000 Views

Until arrests expect even more Justice cards and other actions. 
Corrupt NYPD starting with Ray Kelly and chief Charles Campisi out end of the year so I cantake Delita Hooks assault and false cross complaint and NYPD role to new police commissioner and new head of Internsl Affairs. 
Kelly went from popular to as unpopular as Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn. 
Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Assault NYPD IAB Fixing Justice Cards New Batch 5,000 by Friday

I have a new batch of 1,000 but there is a typo -- it is should say Delita Hooks assaulted me but it says assault me.


Other wise it is good but my new double sided batch will be better --- I got a designer and a new place that will give me a great deal on double sided 5,000.




10 views away from 16,000 views as I continue my goal to expose all involve and if they are capable of feeling shame which they may not be my goal to shame them as well and it also makes it harder for them to get away with this...

Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks Assault NYPD IAB Fixing Justice Cards New Batch 5,000 by Friday


St. Lukes Crimes Victim Unit had to delay my appointment to get some help dealing with being the victim of a savage attack at Dr Andrew Fagelman and his employee getting away with lies as well as violence and the NYPD and now Internal Affairs caught as well although IA denies it and says case still open the proof is IAB let Det Vergona retired and that IAB allowed it to go to Lt Agnes in the Integrity Bureau proof this was a going to be fixed yet again....


Can't wait to approve the changes on the new card and for now I am handing out the batch with the small grammatical error and this card exposes Det Vergona.

The new card I get Friday won't name him but this one does.

The new cards ad a new level calling for a Commission in to NYPD and Internal Affairs Bureau corruption as well.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi