NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Appealing Stop and Frisk Also Covering Up NYPD IAB Corruption Fixing Crimes


Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Appealing Stop and Frisk Also Covering Up NYPD IAB Corruption Fixing Crimes
* Any legal appeal from New York City against a federal judge’s ruling on the NYPD’s stop-and-frisk policy is likely weeks away, as city appellate lawyers met Tuesday to hash out a strategy for challenging the decision, The Wall Street Journal reports: http://on.wsj.com/17oDdQ6]]]


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/08/abc-news-clip-nypd-turn-victims-if.html

ABC News clip of what you don't know about stop and frisk and clips of victims of crime like me being turned away by NYPD except the NYPD detectives involved Det John Vergona and his partner and Det Andy Dwyer and his partner were involved in coercion and knowingly using a false cross complaint by my attacker Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks the Jodi Arias of medical receptionist who this cops aided and abetted her crimes starting with assault and false cross complaint.

I was a supporter of the NYPD and Ray Kelly but now I have named him in a lawsuit along with Internal Affairs.  His lawyer and IAB chief Campisi's lawyer a young woman fresh out of law school asked for first 45 days, than 90 days than 60 days to track down NYPD Det John Vergona who fixed me being violently assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's medical office.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE

Here is the video proof Delita Hooks assaulted me and than filed a false cross complaint against me 10 months ago and the NYPD detectives for some reason sealed her false cross complaint and in a sense in my opinion by sealing it also tried to bury their crime with her false allegations against me because they knowingly used her false cross complaint to coerce, threaten me me the victim as well as in my opinion witness tampering?

Why rush to seal her false cross complaint and false allegations against me?

So I said to Ray Kelly and Campisi's young lawyer, your clients are asking for 60 days to benefit from Internal Affairs allowing Det John Vergona to retire when Internal Affairs which Chief Campisi heads.  IAB is not suppose to let police being investigated retired and IAB let Vergona do so and now Kelly and Campisi want to benefit and with all this stop and frisk scandal they will be retiring in 120 days as well?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/155408389/Suzannah-B-Troy-v-NYPD-IAB-City-of-New-York-New-York-City-Commissioner-Raymond-Kelly-New-York-Police-Department-NYPD-Internal-Affairs-BureauChi

IAB is corrupt and all agencies in NYC gov investigation the NYPD are corrupt and or inept or both.
CCRB, Commission to Combat Police Corruption and Internal Affairs.

We need an outside monitor not beholden to the mayor and police commissioner and a new commission in o the NYPD and Internal Affairs which has grown out of control and is corrupt as well.