NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dr Fagelman's Receptionist Delita Hooks Yells I Will Slap The Crap Out of Your Ass Before Running Punch to Patient's Eye

Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St internist office watch the video and listen. Delita Hooks was so unprofessional and verbally assaultive she provoked me to turn back to find Dr Vine for help. Dr Vine was already in with another patient. When I couldn't get help I decided to start filming to document abusive unprofessional behavior.  

I was a medical patient... When Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks attempted to beat me up, seriously damaging my eye and neck and than lying and blaming and than getting the NYPD to fix it and I have audio of an IAB sgt saying case closed refusing to listen to me and the fact I was coerced in to dropping charges 19 days after the attack of spend a weekend in jail with serious damage to my retina and spine with Det John Vergona using a shameful obvious False Cross Complaint -- click on link below --and than shock of shock I learn the case is now suddenly open almost a year to the date.  After the camera goes black from running punch to eye she tried dragging me down the hall by my hair.  

Dr Andrew Fagelman's Receptionist Office Manager Delita Hooks Criminal Report Lying Saying Patient Attacked Her

Here is the video proving Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks savagely attacked me and I was Dr Vine's patient who shared the office with Dr Fagelman.

Deilta Hooks admits she got heated with a patient --- who does that?  Than she lies and says I attacked her pushing her down to the ground.  The video goes black when she lands a running punch to my left eye making a hole in my retina.  Go to the site if you want to read more. 

Coercion is a crime not a police tool.  
Click on link below and read her false criminal report also a crime.  

3:30 am Insomnia PTS