NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Highlight 2019 NYPD Eugene Schatz Arrested but not for party to goal violently coerce me, at least he was arrested for a crime so many years of enjoying Teflon status he afforded others?

Highlight 2019 NYPD Eugene Schatz Arrested but not for party to goal violently coerce me, at least he was arrested for a crime so many years of enjoying Teflon status he afforded others? NYPD Eugene Schatz A Corrupt Cop Loses Teflon Status he afforded others? Ed Winski party to goal coerce me erase crimes for rich MD's office SoHo Dr Andrew Fagelman who has lots of NYPD patients, Ed gave Preferential policing to a playmate who ended up murdering her small child and killing herself I sure would like to know if that creepy unethical medical doctor Dr Andrew Fagelman has any kind of relationship with NYPD Gene Schatz, NYPD Det. Tommy Moran, Ed Winski etc how about any retired NYPD on any billionaires payroll starting with Bill Rudin? Also I'd like to ask all these NYPD from the 1st Precinct about a playmate that ended up murdering her small child and herself but was cater to by the NYPD most especially Ed Winski. N.Y.P.D. Leaves Offenses Unrecorded to Keep Crime Rates Down - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/31/nyregion/nypd-leaves-offenses-unrecorded-to-keep-crime-rates-down.html suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy) 12/31/19, 10:03 AM NYPD PO Eugene Schatz a corrupt cop 01 precinct that caters to the rich finally gets arrested but it's for drunk driving. He was party to the goal violently coerce me erase all crimes! NYPD committed crimes to erase crimes! #discrimination #civilrightsnydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c… Download the Twitter app 12/30/19, 9:32 AM ⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2019/12/da-nyt…NYPD Ed Winski playmate she went on to murder her child suicide. google.com/amp/s/nypost.c…he discriminated against me+favor for MD didn't fire Delita Hooks, gang NYPD 01 broke laws Det Dwyer promoted to NYPD FBI task force. TF raided Epstein island 0arrests pic.twitter.com/b7qj6EZOXT A highlight 2019 is NYPD PO Eugene Schatz a corrupt cop 01 precinct that caters to the rich finally gets arrested but it's for drunk driving. He was party to the goal violently coerce me erase all crimes! NYPD committed crimes to erase crimes! #discrimination #civilrights

https://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2019/10/nypd-po-gene-schatz-his-fb-nypd-det.html?m=1

I'm just wondering if these evil corrupt cops who discriminated against me and thought violence towards me at a doctors office where people are the most vulnerable is funny some of them may even go to the same doctors office and the violence  would be not be OK if it was them or a family member but because they discriminated against me and continue to do so along with your bosses violence towards me is OK!


Downgrading crimes by falsifying police reports are crimes with no statute of limitations as is the goal to erase all crimes by BREAKING LAWS!  Look who benefited! Look at the promotions well I continue to fight for justice I continue to wait for a mayor, a police commissioner a corporate counsel had an a comptroller with integrity however many years or decades it takes.
https://nypdstatcreativestatfixing.blogspot.com/?m=1

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1

http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1