NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Mark Peters is Corrupt NYPD Crimes and 911 Tech Over Billing Isn't Stealing

Mark Peters is Corrupt NYPD Crimes and 911 Tech Over Billing Isn't Stealing

Mark Peters dare run for office I will quote him 911 Tech over billing 911 isn't stealing! He protecting NYPD IA CRIMES including my case!!!

Mark Peters also protected Scott Stringer  brokering the dirtiest deal on 911 lead contractor Hewlett-Packard only paying back $10.5 million and I believe George Arzt lobbyist for Hewlett-Packard as they were grossly over billing and stealing just like Rudy Giuliani and his deputy mayors turned lobbyist profiting from SAIC as SAIC  rebuilt $600 million as opposed to 911 where was open season over billing over 1,000,000,000+ dollars not one arrest Cy Vance, Rose Gill Hearn and Mark Peters made sure there were no arrests  contractors and top NYPD brass that got lavish gifts!


Bill de Blasio  and Melissa Mark Viverito  so vocal so anti-trump but they seem exactly like him what if they done to get Eric Garner Justice?  Have they shared his hand written lawsuit  explains what Eric means "it" stops today!  No.  
Bill de Blasio Progressively Worse?: Eric Garner Case Proof Enough Vote Against de Blasio