NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, July 18, 2014

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Receptionist Criminal Assault 26,000 Views on YouTube NYPD Fixed It!

Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Receptionist Criminal Assault 26,000 Views on YouTube NYPD Fixed It!


 Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD




http://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD

DELITA HOOKS FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT AND SHE ALSO SIGNED A LETTER TO HER NYPD FIXERS THREATENING ME YET AGAIN AS IF SHE HADN'T BLATANTLY REPEATEDLY VIOLATED MY PATIENT RIGHTS AND THAN THREATENED ME WITH BODILY HARM AND THAN FILED A FALSE CROSS COMPLAINT.  SHE SIGNED THE LETTER WHICH IN MY OPINION I ALLEGE WAS GHOST WRITTEN BY JOE TACOPINA OR SOMEONE CONNECTED TO HIM OR A WANNABE DUMMY OVERLY AGGRESSIVE LAYWER

I HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO ASK INCLUDING UNDER OATH FOR ANY AND ALL INVOLVED INCLUDING PATIENTS THAT CAME TO MY YOUTUBE COMMENT AND HARASSED ME THE VICTIM.

June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1