NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 2, 2014

911, CityTime, Domain Awareness, FirstNet, 311 etc Who is Policing NYC Gov and NYPD?



911, CityTime, Domain Awareness, FirstNet, 311 etc Who is Policing NYC Gov and NYPD?

We already found out that top NYPD brass including Charles Dowd an NYPD chief appointed by Ray Kelly to head technology including 911 with no tech background for over a decade was taking gifts from a 911 contractor Verizon.  The head of FirstNet's board Verizon ties -- a board Chief Dowd sat on while actively employed by the NYPD.  



I exclusively reported that Police Commissioner Bratton and Chief Dowd a board meeting at one police Plaza.  


The contractors are out-of-control and one reason is government officials that should be behaving in a way to monitor them are giving them free reign -- look at Chuck Schumer and Northrop Grumman ? 


Are military contractors defense contractors and companies like Verizon out-of-control like Wall St to big to fail  "Teflon Guilty" and setting our country up for a collapse like Wall St Implosion?



 "One was to provide the secretary of defense and deputy secretary of defense with advice on how the department’s $37 billion annual technology budget should be spent and ensuring those expenditures align with the organization’s priorities. "

From my old post and NG named in John Liu 's audit on 911 along with Verizon and Hewlett Packard calling for criminal investigation in a press release May 31, 2012.   Scott Stringer removed the press release as soon as he came in to power as comptroller so I don't have it handy. I have to try and just remember because string or removed it!  From what I hear on the street...HP lead in allege over billing from the beginning like SAIC and HP like Chief Dowd no 911 Tech experience.  

HP has biggies on NY Pension board.  
 
 Mayor Bloomberg 911 Tech System aka ECTP Where Is Criminal Investigation?


Note Chuck Schumer and Northrop Grumman -- puke -- 
SCHUMER AIMS HIGH AT DEFENSE CONTRACTOR’S FUNDRAISER: Northrop Grumman’s political action committee is feting Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) at 6:30 p.m. WednesdayHunan Dynasty on Capitol Hill, where getting through the door will cost a minimum of $1,000. Co-host status will run $2,500, while host billing goes for $5,000. See the invitation here:http://bit.ly/LL6edB. "




FirstNet call 911 NYPD Ray Kelly Mike Bloomberg Chief Dowd Call 911 Verizon?


Also note Preet Bharara stated Mike Bloomberg and Joel Bondy innocent CityTime crime.  Joel Bondy testified under oath in front of city Council and he sure did not sound innocent than. 

Was forced to resign from his job so I don't know how Preet Bharara could defend these guys and the Bloomberg administration. 

I do know that Retired NYPD and retired New York city officials are on the payroll of companies that have openly bilked us and or are consultants.   Many lobbyists involved with these companies collect pensions from New York City government. 


I'm a victim of a violent crime I've video proof that proves my attacker filed a false cross-complaint and the NYPD threatened me and coerced me.  

Therefore I'm very curious about Domain Awareness and whether Chief Dowd and pals accepted any free gifts on this and other contracts ?

How about politicians?


please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1




Note from Suzannah I feel like Jimmy Stewart and Mr. Smith goes to Washington but it's been years now -- suffering from extreme exhaustion.  

My jacket patches and pens is in the 9-11 Museum and I have no permit injuries in my eyes and neck from being attacked at Dr Andrew Fagelman 's by Delita Hooks and than I became a victim of police abuse and coercion.  

I have also been harassed by a few of Dr Andrew Fagelman's friends and Delita Hooks friends and I'm deeply traumatized by the attack, violence and the lies by the medical office the NYPD and anyone involved in defending the indefensible.   

Medical office is supposed to be safe place in this violent liar attacked me via Waze my patient rights repeatedly and then my body and then blamed me thanks to the New York Police Department being corrupt so far on Bob gotten away with it.  


I am suing the NYPD Internal affairs in the City of New York pro Se.   Now that NYPD are using that as an excuse vs prior repeatedly turning me away from reporting assault via coercion , turning me away from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint which I audio taped and turning me away from reporting an alleged hate crime by Det John Vergona. 

Any ideas on why am extremely exhausted beyond anything I've ever felt before in my life?