NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Patricia Charmless Says It's To Punch Customers?

Patricia  Chamless Mentally Ill Cyber Stalker or her Identity Stolen to Blame a Victim of Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks


Patricia Charmless basic rule you don't violate patient rights and punch customers let alone patients.  Are you mentally ill?  Are you a crack pot?  Are you stupid.  Would you say Ted Bundy a nice guy too?


In my opinion she is possibly nuts and abusuve.   


How can you run a business and have your employees hitting patients let alone causing serious damage to retina and it was a violation. Violation of patient rights and my body    What kind of evil disgusting pieces of crap would blame the victim?
 2nd YouTube account thursday I am bring harassed; not with the same message but it appears defending Dr Fagelman for not firing Delita Hooks violent lying behavior which in my opinion suggests Patricia is that is her real name is mentally sick along with the guy who harassed me earlier today because there is no reason EVER to abuse a patient, violate their rights, violate a patient's body repeatedly and than lie and blame the patient.  How can any sane person blame the victim?  You have to be as crazy nuts as Delita Hooks and Dr fagelman in my opinion.

Stream


Wow. I cannot imagine what you did to make that perfectly nice lady so mad - she's always been very sweet to me when I've been in the office, and I'm extremely pleased with the care I've received and the respect I've been shown by Dr. Fagelman and his staff. Quite jarring to come across something like this that's so clearly the personal vendetta of an unstable person when Googling to find Dr. Fagelman's ZocDoc listing. Seems like you should get a life/some mental help/a hobby and leave these good people in peace. 
Reply
 
 · 
 
 



n case you are not Patricia or even if you are I contacted a place of employment listed on your linked into to either alert the real Patricia her identity is being used in an abusive manner or to alert one of her employers of this abuse.  A YouTube account "Patricia Charmless" harassed me tonight re: being savagely assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's Dr. Fagelman Assault Receptionist Delita Hooks Attacks Patient False Cross Complaint NYPD Fixed!  If is was the real Patricia Charmless u should know she defends Delita Hooks violating my patient rights coming out from behind a closed off reception desk violent my body a running punch to my eye making a hole in my retina and damaging my cervical spine.  If it isn't the real Patricia Charmless she may want to contact YouTube because someone is using her name to insult me and harass me a victim of a violent CRIME at Dr Fagelman's at 155 Spring Street and the day after me Delita Hooks committed a 2nd crime of a false cross complaint.