NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Steve Ratner Hank Sheinkopf Pleaded the 5th 151 times combined


The media amoral, willfully obtuse or in bed with corrupt goniffs give Steve and Hank the time of day when these crooks in my opinion belong behind bars.

Who pleaded the 5th more times Hank or Steve?

Steve Rattner pleaded the 5th 64 time. 

Hank 51.

Steve Ratner Hank Sheinkopf Pleaded the 5th 151 times combined
oops I can't add, or spell so that would be 115 times  (but get the corruption vibe right on) and than look below for Shelly's amnesia and than remember Haggerty Trial Team Bloomberg's amnesia and Mike committed perjury and look who lets all the players off the hook hardee har...

Peter Vallone jr and Bill Thompson hired crooked Hank for their campaigns!!!

Steve Rattner as close to Mike Bloomberg Mort Zuckerman who has banned me from
commenting on NYDN website and owner of ny times as you can be and not wear a wedding ring raided ny pensions and Cuomo let him than pay to play as in pay to not plead guilty and go to jail. 

Let's play corruptco ny nyc dirty jeopardy 
Albany city hall run like a corrupt co

Shelly's memory failed him 36 times during meeting with investigators Aqueduct.  (From NY Post)