NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Exclusive From Suzannah Troy: Mayor Bloomberg's City of New York Getting Sued over CityTime!!!!!!



Exclusive From Suzannah Troy: Mayor Bloomberg's City of New York Getting Sued over CityTime!!!!!!

Check back tomorrow morning for the details but put this way -- I am not the only one who thinks Mike Bloomberg and "Team Bloomberg" are less than forth coming --- NYC Gov is not transparent --- treating ambulance responses and 911 info secret but great news involving CityTime corruption --

The City of New York is getting sued for not turning over info on CityTime ---


Stay cool --- this is hot stuff....


You thought this week was steamy wait until you read what I have to say about Preet Bharara and the media covering up on CityTime -- give you one hint....Richard Valcich --- from hero to zero to say and I will be taking a look back at Bondy's testimony at City Hall on my blog tomorrow morning....

Think way hotter and also add in 911 Tech Corruption!!!!!