NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rupert Murdoch Glenn H. Hutchins Mike Bloomberg Why Suzannah B. Troy is banned from The NY Post as a commentor + why the Post refused to report Mike was booed relentlessly Triangle Shirt Factory 100 year Memorial!

Board of Directors -- Partnership for New York City

Associated Partners, LP, K. Rupert Murdoch Chairman & CEO News Corporation. Jeffrey L. Bewkes ... Glenn H. Hutchins Co-CEO Silver Lake, Mary Ann Tighe ...
www.pfnyc.org/bod.html - Cached

Rupert Murdoch the king of self promotion of his mega-global media empire has banned a New York City artist, Suzannah B. Troy for being a self promoter while he allows Racist including anti-Semitic, Misogynist comments on The New York Post but Suzannah B. Troy who happens to be wondering why Gartner owned by Glenn H. Hutchins as not punished and fired for agreeing to give Spherion a 20 percent fee on hours billed as exposed by Sally Goldenberg http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/kickback_in_time_EEERD1eWacAYAmM9wWAsMN
The 2nd time I was banned from commenting was when the editors had to report on the 80 million dollar theft by Spherion consultants and gee whiz no one in NYC gov from Mark Page to Gartner paid to do quality control on Spherion caught wind of the stealing.

When Spherion pitched the 20 percent “deal” to Gartner -- Gartner had one choice only and that was to report Spherion for what sure sounds like extortion to me and Gartner did not.  Gartner should have refused to do business with Spherion!