NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to me eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retiredhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dave Paterson attempts to steal some more tax payer money to feed his "ego problem" in 2011 but he and his pal got busted. Andrew Cuomo says no.

Below is my comment -- click on the link to read the article.


SuzannahTroy
01/03/2011 3:04 PM
Dave Paterson has to feed that "ego problem" like it is a cocaine addiction so what is he going to do if he can't steal tax payer money to do it? One last little theft for 2011? He wasted so much tax payer money in countless ways but one was extra security for his raging narcissism not for safety. Worst is his intimidating a woman who was a victim of abuse in to silence and protecting men with bad resumes in their treatment of women.


Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/dave_secret_police_irk_andy_dTZMZfx4nEVfJGoB30amgN#ixzz1A0LPaz2G